Monday, February 22, 2016

6 Easy Ways to Build Muscle Faster

It is a well-known fact that whoever wants to get fit, also somehow wants to build muscles; and, building a muscle is not easy. Yet, one of the reasons I started this blog is to help YOU realize that if something is hard, it doesn’t mean it’s impossible. Both skinny and people with a huge body mass ponder upon how to build muscles.  In fact, I had the same problem and below, you’ll find tips on ways to build muscle faster!
  1. Calories
Knowing how much calories you need take in (especially if you’re skinny and trying to put on some mass) is definitely important. You should need your daily calories take in,  depend on your age and weight. Please use the following basic formula to determine how much calories you need to put on muscle mass: Weight*20= daily calorie intake.
  1. Strength
Generally, the stronger you are the more muscles you have. Focus on strengthening your muscles by lifting more often (twice a week at least). The more you lift the stronger you get. If you add more weights every time you lift, you know you are doing great. If you haven’t done, it is not too late to start adding now.
  1. Compound Exercises
Compound exercises aren’t just going to build muscle, they are going to make you stronger. Isolation movements are important but not important as the compound movements because compound works on major muscles. Some compound exercises include: dead-lifts, squats, bench presses, rows, etc. I usually do my compound exercises at the beginning of my workout routine. So, when I get tired I switch to the isolation movements.


  1. Proper Form
Proper Form is truly most important thing when it comes to building muscles. My first three months, I noticed I not was gaining a single muscle. The reason was, I was not focusing my form.  You need to feel the stress in your muscle. In my case, when I was lifting three months ago, I felt nothing and gained nothing.


  1. Progressive Lifting
Lifting more than the last can easily help build muscle. Progressive lifting will make your muscle grow because the more weights you add, the more your muscles tear and grow. In fact, whenever I lift more weight than my last workout I feel like pumped and more muscles in my body. For example, during my bench-press training, I usually add  2-5lb weekly.


  1. Patience
Patience is a virtue! Building muscles is a time consuming business. Some of us will give up the first few weeks because there is no noticeable difference. Great physique will take a year or two years to build but you need to be patient. People who have great bodies worked for years to get where they are now. There is no magic workout that will change your physique over night. You need to invest time into your body, and using these 6 tips, you will definitely build muscle!

No comments:

Post a Comment